pocky n chocolate

Saturday, October 27, 2007

101 ways to KILL me~~

Just a few tips to you guys on how you can KILL karen effortlessly...


1. Feed her wasabi

2. Take away her internet..(@_@)
I have no idea how I can ever overshot my internet quota.
Just 6 days without it and I went...CUCKOO...





Anyway, recently I'm into nicknames AGAIN. Love giving ppl nicknames....or u knw...change their names for them. Hehehehe..yes...regardless of their willingness. But they are all nice names OKK!! well..mostly..


Then I realised all the nicknames given to me before are all animals...and NOOO...they are not cute animals..how sad!! so sad!! WHy can't I have cute nicks..!#%$^%




WHAT?!!!


what do YOU mean that its cos I resemble them?!!!!!!!




Tell me ppl, do I really look like them??!! tell me the truth...I can take it...take it...take it take it....................................(x_x)


1. goldfish


2.cockroach


3.camel


4. goose


5. tortoise
6. 小猪 (aka piglet)

7. rabbit..NOO...not the cute kind..its BUGS bunny kind. boo!!



ok...please..from today onwards...don't associate me with any other animals. I only want to be a DOGGGGGGGGG!!! 我是一种犬类!!
woof**




1 Comments:

Blogger Miss Capricious said...

what happened to the 101 ways?? you've only named 3!! :PPP

2:07 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home