pocky n chocolate

Friday, August 31, 2007

queen's diary- part II

ahem...sorry for the delay. meant to update you abt the queen a few days ago. But as usual...I slacked my life away.......


----------scene 2-------------


Had dinner with friends and mum. She had a glass of red wine and....that..triggered her craving for more ALCOHOL.


And yes..friends ended up at my place cos she wanted to drink.


mum to friend A: come on!!! have some beer!! why are you NOT drinking??!!


Friend A: Auntie...I can't la...I have to drive home later.


Mum (getting high n gigglish): aiya....no need to go home!!stay here tonight!! drink drink..



end of drinking session



Friend A and B: auntie... we're going home now..


Mum (very high and gigglish): no No NOO...don't go la...


Karen (blocking her mum at the door): mum...it's late...sssHHHH



Mum (very very high, still gigglish and tryign to force her way to lift): okok...then bye....BYE...BYE!!!!!!!


karen (still trying frantically to block mum): mum.... PLEASE GET IN!!!!!!


(>v<")


PS: yes ...I have trouble controlling my mum. But mummy, I still love you very very much.......


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home