pocky n chocolate

Sunday, August 12, 2007

I mIss CHUUU!!

My darling sister has came n gone. 7 weeks flew in a blink of an eye. Like what all siblings do...we fought half of the time. GrrrrrrHHH...




But..I still love you ok!! Don't say that I don't...I care about you so much and that's why I get upset easily.. Especially when you forget about meEEE (>n<)


ANd I feed YOu well in Adelaide TOOOOOOOO!! mwhahaha..yup..back to food againl. It's been awhile since I introduce all the delicious food I've been having here.


And as usual, we ate almost the whole of Adelaide ...AGAIN. Put on so much weight. Cannot blame me ok...check out the size of the steak pls. Faint*


It's one of the best in Adelaide and if you are game enough, go for the 750g steak!!! Faint faint**

It's Argentinian cuisine...hence not your usual kinda steak with sauces.




ANd fresh oysters at the wineyard itself...gorgeous... slurp**




to be continued....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home