pocky n chocolate

Wednesday, April 25, 2007

23-4

Not into celebration and birthday cakes....but..oh well....
what's done cannot be undone....
In fact, I didn't know half of the ppl that were present that night.
mwahahhahaha~~

But I did have my favourite Salmon for dinner....MINUS the salad, tomato and asparagus PLEASE...

And then, off to the same old activity....KTV.
Can you believe it...this new KTV cum bar place that we went to is actually called
BUDDHA BAR...
shrug* DOn't ask me why.


Me and Alice...yup!! Our birthday falls on the same day!!
okok...must NOT forget to add that she's one yr younger than me \(^u^)/
U see ppl, gals are generally still sensitive with their ages.


And NO, we are NOT drunk.(>v<)

To be continued.......

"KTV. 一个人们为了自己想唱歌,而不得不同时忍受别人唱歌的地方。"

"KTV.现代的希腊悲剧:明明每个人都知道自己不可能比原唱者唱得更好,但每个人都还是要唱。"

---Quote from: 蔡康永;有一天啊,宝宝----

PS: 亲爱的蔡先生,难道你不知道人都爱搞自虐,也爱虐待别人吗?

1 Comments:

Blogger Miss Capricious said...

Dearest Karen, Happy Birthday!! Hope you received my email containing my birthday wishes... :D

9:33 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home