pocky n chocolate

Tuesday, April 10, 2007

sugar HIGH~~

I'm not a person with sweet tooth actually. In fact, I dun like food that's sweet...except ...maybe the DEADLY chocolate.

BUT BUT!!! what to do....I have a NATURALLY HUGE appetite..and after my korean bbq dinner, I was STARVING still. so...erm....yeah...I went to one of a popular hotspot dessert place here... SPATS!!

well....there's nothing else for me to have at that time...And the main thing is the desserts looked so pretty and it can fill me up...mwahhahaha!!
It's a pretty nice place to come after dinner...and have a few chats with friends. It used to be a brothel though. I meant to put up some pics of cafe for u to see...but I cant find them. ANd unfortunately, we were unlucky enough that day to get a very weird position in the SPATS that day...OUTSIDE the toilet.

Anyway, the main menu for the day are BANANA desserts!!




Banana split....(^v^)
Banana WAFFLES...
................BURP*........NOW I'm full.






0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home