pocky n chocolate

Sunday, November 12, 2006

Surfer's paradise

I hate traveling...but I LOVE the beach too much. So I willingly took 3hrs and went all the way to surfer's paradise. WoO Hoo~~~



And I'm so glad I did. Cos when I reached there...I saw all my fave branded snobbish shops!! Ulu Adelaide dun have any...not even at the airport. Yes yes..I know you guys are going to say that I'm such a superficial person. I AM...so what...hahahhaha!!


This is NOT all...I never knew that surfer's paradise is a little mini Japan!! Oh man..I saw some really really cool Japanese guys....with tone and tanned bodies...walking around and carrying their surfboards...SO I rushed to the beach.... and then realised no one's really surfing then. boo HOO!!!!!!!!!


So me n my sis end up sitting there..listening to our fave SOUTHERN ALL STARS songs...but it was so windy we couldn't open out eyes..or talk properly. And we kept eating sand. It was so not ROMANTIC...urgh*

Sadly...that's why I can't show you any pics of cool surfers... I can only show you our ugly feet.(>_<) Forgive meeeeeeeee......

to be continued...

1 Comments:

Blogger g said...

Surfer's paradise!!!! I wanna go!!

5:54 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home