pocky n chocolate

Wednesday, September 27, 2006

For the past dunno how many years..I want to..plan to..yearn to go Melbourne to see my dear dear GRACE. FINALLY...

Though I still hate domestic flights....@_@


Melbourne is nice to me...weather was good!


We went to St. Kilda's beach...and ended up not going to the beach at all. Heehee* We were working REAL hard trying to finish our lunch....seafood...YUM~~


Grace being a really sweet and lovely sister threw a fantastic surprise party for her brother. Although I have to admit...the balloons were killers..I thought my lungs were collapsing trying to blow them up..-_-


chomp chomp* MAX BRENNeR!!! the waffle looked so pretty n tasted great....so crunchy...n it's CHOCOLATE...

To be continued..

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

is this going to be a food blog? :)

http://tabetai.blogspot.com/

4:27 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home