pocky n chocolate

Friday, September 08, 2006

NOOO!!

I can't believe my luck. First time ever that I went to trim my eyebrows here and it has to go so wrong. Now I look awkward ALL the time. One eyebrow is shorter than the other...and it's higher too. Not only that, the pores near eyebrows bled. what the hell....tons of ppl went to this shop and I have to be so unlucky.
Then to rectify this problem, I went for a haircut. To cut my fringe and cover my eyebrows. It did cover my awkward eyebrows..but my hair is spoiled. bleah....

ANd I still can't find a job now. No one wants to hire me...why???!!! I even specially include a column in my resume that states : Willing to take up ANY positions.

Yet...(T_T)

I SO SO need my fave tidbit to make me happier. BUT I forgot to stock up... why???!!! So I can only look at it from the pic...sob sob*

1 Comments:

Blogger g said...

Poor thing! Back to Adealaide with icky eyebrows! At least you got the instant noodles! Mooncakes very YUM- Thank you!!

8:42 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home