pocky n chocolate

Wednesday, July 26, 2006

Morning!!


Was suppose to go school early today. BUT...man...it's such too DIFFICULT for me to get out of my house. It's such a good day to stay home. Heehee*
Have a good breakfast and my nice mocha...yum~~~~

Forgot to mention that I finally caught up with Yuka last week. It was GREAT!~~~(^o^)
Still remembered the days we spent at RUMOURS cafe everyday..trying to force ourselves to study...then dragged our feet to practicals.
Not to forget the BEST TRIP I've ever been...JAPAN! Loved it...she's such a great friend, host....her parents and not forgetting dear Uran...they're are wonderful. Yes people, know you have heard me talked about it for a long time now. Still..I can't help it. >v<

So sorry I can't make it for her wedding day. It's just one of those union that made you say to yourself that they deserve it and made you believe true love~~~

COngratulations again and thank you for the lovely gift!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home