pocky n chocolate

Saturday, September 16, 2006



wink wink*
The sun is so SUPER bright n hot today. I can't stand it......where did all the clouds go man? Thought I was going to die from heatstroke. bleah=p

Was just coming up with a list of things that I used to hate..but have grown to like now. Is this a sign of OLD age??
Then when I start to think of the people that I used to hate and have grown to like as well....gasps*. ...NONE. hahahhaha...seems like I'm not a forgiving person. maybe it's time for a change...MAYBE...
oh well..who cares...shrug*

Things I used to hate but grown to like:
1. strawberries
2.coffee
3.kittens
4.mathematics
5.garlic






still adding on...

1 Comments:

Blogger g said...

add to your list: grace's wonderful SINGING- Lalalalala!!!

4:32 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home