pocky n chocolate

Sunday, October 15, 2006

dirty old man~~la la luuuu~

I'm so terribly hooked to this song. Have been playing it the whole day, mp3, mtv, midi...just about everything.
I mean...have you guys ever think that an old man is COOL??? He is so so cool.

Although I admit you can SPOT all the 70's gestures in his performance..then the background dancers and OLD band.hahhaha
I knw..sorry guys...I'm doing it again...making you guys watch/listen the things I like. (*o*)
BUT BUT...I wanna share all the things I LOVE with you!!!!!
Then at the end, you can see a bunch of NOT SO cool old men dancing along...heehee...
I love Southern All Stars...muacks~~~ It's paradise to listen to their songs by the beach...WoOhoO~~

PS: Qiyue, hope u like it too. And...and...I wanna learn that dance too.mwahahahhaha..


Dirty Old Man ~さらば夏よ~



2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

i've heard this song before..on radio i think. it's a very nice song..but i find the singer's dance moves are soooo soooo funny!! but...the background dancers' are funnier!!! such old moves!! haha!

10:53 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

lalala, karen likes a dirty old man hahahaha!!!

12:29 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home