pocky n chocolate

Wednesday, October 04, 2006

ただ、君を愛してる

Meant to talk more about the trailer that I've uploaded yesterday. BUT I got really really tired...sorry...
YOu guys understand, right? That I'm OLD...and I'm a computer idoit. Took me ages to figure how to upload this clip.
Anyway...I WANT to see this movie so badly!!! I WANT to read the book too!!!!
boo hoo....Thanks to DEAR Huaixiang who painstakingly bought books for me while in Taiwan, I managed to get one book by the same author (市川拓司). Not easy for him ok!! Cause everything is in CHinese..heehee..so...hereby, I wanna acknowledge his effort.


OK, enough about all the nice and beautiful things (there's suppose to be 2 rainbows in the pic...but think i'm a lousy photographer..bleah).

Tmr..I'll tell you guys about a horrible doctor and his "evil deeds". Cause I wanna all of you to help me "curse" him. Mwahahahhahahha~~~

ANd oh...I love my "xiao long bao"~~ Although they literally dried up in the end.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

hey.. at least i can see one beautiful rainbow.. haha..

can't wait to hear abt ur doctor adventure.. haha..

11:16 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home