pocky n chocolate

Thursday, October 05, 2006

MWaa~~

Bear with me if the story is too long. I myself always have problems with Drs..some of you may be sick of listening to my complaints. BUT today...I shall tell you this super-DUPER evil Dr "cuckoo". It didnt happened to me but someone close to me. I shall name her A.

A was suppose to have minor operation on the ear.
WEnt to visit her after and she looked fine..n everyone is happy that it all went well.
EXCEPT.. the next morning..Dr "cuckoo" told her the actual scenerio.
They "opened" her..saw brain tumour..cant do anything to ear so "close" her back.

(DUH! do they have to wait till next day for something so IMPORTANT?!)

It was depressing for everyone...

AFter a few days, A suddenly had high fever..in so much pain that she cant move. Called GP...didnt turn up after THREE hours...SO ambulance was called and she was admitted back to hospital.
Fever didnt went down a bit..A was give morphine cause of the pain. After TWO days, the Drs finally informed us that there was NO brain tumour...just meningitis.

what the?!!!!! This is a BIG joke right?! poor A thought she has brain tumour for ONE whole week ok!!!!!!! I mean meningitis is still a serious illness (according to reliable Dr Grace CHieng)...but..how can you compare it to brain tumor??!!

you are so DEAD,Dr "cuckoo"..I shall "curse" you for a LONG LONG time. for all the mental torture you've brought to us all..


OK..thanks for lending me your ears people. In return, I shall treat u the CUTEST waffle ever!
Err...sorry if it looks a but BLOODY.heehee*

ミッキーです!

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

i cannot taste the waffle leh :P

so how is A now, what with the ear problem, the trauma, the meningitis? Poor A!!

5:29 PM  
Blogger Fish Fish said...

I have heard many terrible fail operation because of the DOCTOR. One was, it was supposed to be a minor operation to remove appendix, but the DOCTOR "unintentionally" cut the patient's intestine. *shudder*

11:08 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home