pocky n chocolate

Thursday, September 20, 2007

genji pieeEE~~~!!


ahem~~~ I'm back by popular demand. Not sure whether I should be happy or sad. Because...apparently many of my friends really...REALLY...REALLY enjoyed reading how my mum "torture" me. (>_<)
Where's the love and sympathy FRIENDS??????!!!!!!
Well, I'm still alive except that I did have a couple of tough nights...really really TOUGHH
----------------scene 3 (Part 1)-----------------
In the middle of the night, mum tried to TIP-TOED very very SLOWLY to leave room. Fearing that she will step on her PRECIOUS daughter who's sleeping on the floor.
What she didn't realised is...she was ALREADY on top of her precious daughter.........
And remember...she did it very VERY VERY SLOWLY. SLOWWWWLY~~~
---------------scene 4 (Part 2)-----------------
After a couple of failed attempts to leave the room quietly for the past few nights, the queen has come up with a new and excited plan. SHe...She...she..TRIED to crawl over her precious daughter.
But really...I don't think she managed to CRAWL...
It's more like...she ROLLED OVER.........

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home