pocky n chocolate

Thursday, September 06, 2007

honey & clover


Ppl said that if you spot a three-leaf clover, its meant to bring you good luck. So what happens if I find a FIELD of them??? SUPER-DUPER good luck???
nothing...NOTHING!! I must be so cursed to repel all good luck that's suppose to come along. Crap...(>_<)


ok...the story of the day has nothing to do with clovers BUT my mum...yes...mum again. Just another complaint basically. Here goes.....


xxxxxx---------xxxxxxxxxx-----------xxxxxxxxxxx-----------xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx---


I always have sleeping disoder. Those who knows me well enough should know. I have insomnias and it takes time for me to fall asleep. I'm such a light sleeper that a car passing by the main road outside the house will wake me up. I am very insecure when I sleep...so its hard for me to share a bed with anyone. ANd now...I have to share my bed the QUEEN. you may think, how bad can it be???????


----------------------scene 3------------------

8.30 pm. Karen found her mum sleeping ALREADY.


1 am. Karen ready to go to bed. Mum woke up just then.

1.30am. Karen trying to go to sleep. Mum picked up phone and started her "NIGHT LIFE".

XXX am. Mum finished her exciting conversation with dunno who. KAren was ...(@_@)

XXXXX am. Mum ready to go to bed. Karen was relieved..and really...this time...ready to go to bed.


XXXXXXXXXXXX am. Mum: karen...karen...hello??!! are u asleep??

karen (@@_@@): yes mummy. I was.... what happened??

mum: ohhhhhh..nothing...just asking...hehehehehehhe

karen (@@@@@___@@@@@):..................

10 mins later.. karen still wide eyed. Mum...Zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz..........

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home