pocky n chocolate

Wednesday, September 12, 2007

cuck-koOO~~


hehe he HEEE~~~ Can you guess what is this? I thought it was my fave fruit...APPLE~~
It would be PERFECT then..bOOO~~
anyway, a few things to update. Most importantly, I must announce that I just got my leave approved!! kyaa~~~~~
Going home in December..I am soOO homesick. Can't wait for my holidays now.
Secondly, I think I'm going cuckoo..maybe I need to see a psychologist. Know why??
Most ppl have monday blues, pre-monday blues, post- monday blues...or what have you...
I....I......I....woke up on monday, go to sch on monday, and on this particular monday, I actually thought to myself:
" I love monday!"
" wow...I love my work!"
" I'm so busy...but i'm enjoying it."
(>_<)
CUCKOOOOO~~~~~~~~~~
pls..anyone...save MEE

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home