pocky n chocolate

Wednesday, October 03, 2007

sweet hearts~~!!



This little sweetie has the tiniest violin I've ever seen.

I did not get to hear her play it though. She just stood there...with a perfect pose...and frowning at her scores...for a very very long time.


kawaii~~!!!!


I just absolutely love kids. And I miss my little lovette too! Over the phone she would say to me "karen 姑姑...when are you coming back?? when when when?! why aren't you not back yet??"


kyaa~~!!!!Cannot resist it. I love these little angels so.. but please don't put me in a room full of them for a whole day. I think they stay energetic by sucking youth and life from old ppl (like me) around them. (@_@)


I'm serious. Don't think too highly of yourself. You think you can stay alive after a day of being a power ranger..spider man..superman...dinosaur and what have you? And because they are SUPER HEROES/ BEINGS, I was told that I CANNOT die...(>_<;)


BUT BUT..as I said..they are irresistable....(^v^)
PS: Sorry guys. I know the following clip is LONG. Please do not watch if your internet quota is precious.
I don't know how to cut the clip. but but...Rei-chan is so cute!! Please just skip the front part and you can just start watching at around 16mins.




Online Videos by Veoh.com

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home